New seat

/ New seat #1  

sherpa

Platinum Member
Tractor
2004 NH TC33D & 2014 NH Boomer 24
I drove some tractors today that had a real nice after market seat on them. They had about 3 or 4 inches of travel in each seat and really made you comfortable. They were fully adjustable. I want to replace my old seat on my kubota with one of these new seats (I will think I have a new tractor). Where is the best place to shop on line for this kind of seat? Does Tractor Supply carry them at a good price?
Sherpa

/ New seat
Mortimer, NC is back up in the hills. Its 10 miles of dirt road road just to get back in here. I usually have to mail order almost everything. We are 14 miles from Blowing Rock, 15 miles from Linville and 18 miles from Lenoir.
Sherpa

/ New seat #6  
wife's uncle has a antique car community northeast area of Lenoir. We were there, finally, few weeks ago.. Drove up those mountains to Blowing Rock and Boone.. Beautiful area to live in..

/ New seat #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Mortimer, NC is back up in the hills. Its 10 miles of dirt road road just to get back in here. I usually have to mail order almost everything. We are 14 miles from Blowing Rock, 15 miles from Linville and 18 miles from Lenoir.
Sherpa )</font>

Maybe, one of Agri-Supply stores in NC is close to you? They have many seat models http://www.agri-supply.com/catmain/4900019.htm

Attachments

• 513152-03.jpeg
    513152-03.jpeg
    15.6 KB · Views: 134
   / New seat #10  
Sherpa,

I bought a really nice replacement seat for my old Kubota from Agri-Supply in Garner, NC. I think that it was about $120, but it has the spring suspension and forward/backward adjustments. Also, it had multiple mounting holes on the base that bolted right up to the Kubota frame.