Great service!

/ Great service! #1  

OhioGuy

Platinum Member
Tractor
Ford 1220, Case 245, Cub SZ60, Cub 2284
I bought a 20" PTO shaft to connect a Yanmar tiller to a Ford 1220 Tractor from Agri-Supply in June or July, cut it to length and used it a couple of times this summer.

I had a 10 X 40 area on my property with a couple large mounds of dirt and a trench. Don't know when it was dug up that way but whenever I mowed that area I had to be very careful not to slide into the trench.

Anyway I used the 1220 backhoe and FEL to get it reasonably level and then thought I'd finish it off with the tiller. There were a few rocks and other debris that I encountered, some pretty rough tilling actually. A wiser person would have stopped and rethought the job.

I was just completing the first pass when I realized the PTO had bent significantly. (See picture)I gave it up for the day and emailed Agri-Supply to order a beefier shaft. I realized looking at their website I had ordered a spreader shaft. Everyday, a learning experience.

I emailed Agri and got a return call the next day, a very pleasant person named Waverly on the other end said they sold me the wrong shaft and he would send out the correct one giving me full credit for the pretzeled one. I took some responsibility for ordering the wrong part but he said if you
mentioned tiller when you ordered, my guy should have known better.

I'm quick to point out bad service and just as quick to point out GREAT service. This was GREAT service. I know I'll be doing more business with them, that was above and beyond, in my opinion.

So.... Let's hear your examples of GREAT service!!!

Curt

Attachments

• 516231-ptouch.jpg
    516231-ptouch.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 468
   / Great service! #3  
Thanks for the tip. It is a pleasure to do business with folks that actually practice Customer Service, I will try to send some business their way.

Dave