Default Positive Parts Buying

For the repair and service parts I have needed for my Massey Ferguson tractor during the last year, I have been getting these items via UPS from Jacks Small Engines. What a pleasent and efficient experience it has been.
    In the past I drove a long distance to pay, in advance, list price plus 50%, or more, so the dealer would order the needed items , eventually. If you have had similar experiences attempting to work with your local dealer, I recommend giving JSE a try.
    P.S. It is nice for a change to post a "positive".

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Ym1300d-1401D-1601D , 1610D & Massey Ferguson 1020

Default Re: Positive Parts Buying

aerotech,

What kind our how big is you MF? I am interested in contacting the company for maintenance items and future needs. Do they have a website and where are they located?

The dealer near me has a little attitude adjustment coming, but I am in (near) the situation you were in. Any information you provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mark

Tractor
    Kubota B7500HSD-R

Default Re: Positive Parts Buying

Mark777 - I have never used them, but I found the following website, www.jackssmallengines.com. Best wishes! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]