Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #1  

rlw

Silver Member
Tractor
BX22
I ordered several hoses from these guys 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive them. Their website indicates fast shipping and great customer service - I've seen neither.

When I placed the order I got the immediate email confirming the order. Then after several days passed and not receiving any shipping notice, I emailed them for status. Got no reply, so tried calling them and left a message - still no reply. I tried calling them dozens of times - no one ever answers the phone. The one time I did talk to someone, they said they would call back in an hour with info - no return call. I've since called and emailed several times to no avail. I am now persuing the Yahoo complaint resolution process.

I don't know how someone can expect to run a business by never answering the phone or returning calls or emails.

Stay away from these guys - they are not reputable!

RLW

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #2  
Henro

Is this the same place you're have problems with or a different company?

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #3  
I have ordered several times from them and have had no problems whatsoever. However, just recently they have become unresponsive for hose orders which they make up themselves. Fittings come from a warehouse somewhere and arrive promptly. My guess is that something catastrophic has happened to the owner (I believe it is a one man operation) which has caused a problem in his filling orders.

I agree that he should just post something on his website to let people know what is going on.

BTW, they are an advertiser here on TBN. Maybe Muhammad has additional info.

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #4  
<font color="blue">
Is this the same place you're have problems with or a different company? </font>

Yes, it is the same place. I am still out $285...They charged my credit card before shipping anything. They never shipped half of my order, which was hoses. I did get the fittings I ordered, eventually.

They don't respond to phone or fax messages...I gave up after a couple weeks...maybe three? All I wanted was my hoses or a refund. They became a black hole...absolutely no response to my messages at all.

I would not trust them for anything. I would suggest anyone ordering ANYTHING from them to do it over the phone, not their web site. That way you will not order anything from them, because they don't anyswer the phone! Your money will stay where it belongs...in your pocket.

In my case it is in the hands of the credit card company now...

Staying away from this company is probably a wise idea. I'll never deal with them again...

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #5  
I had the same problem, ordered a couple of fittings. They were a no-show, so I called, e-mailed many times, nothing nada. I eventually left a message to just cancel the order and that if my credit card was charged that I would contest it. Never heard anything from them and they did not charge my card.

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #6  
I've got to be over in that neighborhood very close to that place Monday, so I'll have to drive by and see what it looks like; might even stop in and see just what they stock and/or make themselves. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #7  
If you guys used a credit card for payment you should't have any problems once you contest the charges with your credit card company. They most always protect the card holder. (thats you!, that's good!)

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #8  
Well, folks, I won't do any real investigation, but I'll give you just a few facts:

1) Hydraulichosefittings.com is a very impressive website

2) The address is clearly listed on one of the pages as 1013 Linda Lane; Plano, TX 75075. That is a good address and I went by there this morning to see it. It's strictly a residential area and sure enough, there's a house with those numbers on it. I have checked both on the computer and in my printed copy of the Dallas area Mapsco to try to be sure there couldn't be another duplicate or similar address and found nothing. I even snapped a couple of pictures of the house, but have now encountered a problem I've not seen before. I moved the pictures from the camera to a file on the computer and can pull up those pictures using Camedia, but cannot get to them any other way to post one here.

3) I didn't find anything about the company in the yellow pages

4) I didn't find anything on the phone number using "reverse lookup"

5) It is a working phone number. I called it and got an answering machine.

Good luck.

/ Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #9  
I still have no idea what my computer did wrong, but think I've found a work around that will let me post a picture of 1013 Linda Lane in Plano. It may not be a good enough resolution for you to see the address numbers on the front of the house by the door.

Attachments

• 530216-1013 Linda Ln.jpg
    530216-1013 Linda Ln.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 523
   / Stay away from hydraulichosefittings.com #10  
That sure is a contemporary looking business establishment, what kind of specialized commerical business zoning do they have there in Plano?.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif