oil filters,air filters,fuel filters

/ oil filters,air filters,fuel filters #1  

twinstackram

Silver Member
Tractor
international 234
I just bought a IH 234 w/ a mitsubishi K3B diesel 4wd,I've been looking on the internet for all of these filters but can't seem to find any,looked at Rural king their books don't even show that model,does anybody know a place to find these,or will I have to go to the dealer?

/ oil filters,air filters,fuel filters #2  
Maybe you can get some part numbers off of the filters that are currently on the machine? it might take some cleaning, but they still might be legible.

- Rick

/ oil filters,air filters,fuel filters #3  
This is out of my Napa filter book.
234, 234H w/Mitsubishi engine

Lube- Wix #51334 ( Napa #1334)
Fuel- Wix #33264 ( Napa #3264)
Air- Wix #46270 (Napa #6270)
Hydraulic- Wix #51664 (Napa #1664)

/ oil filters,air filters,fuel filters #4  
Go to www.filter1.com. I did a quick check, and the Wix numbers are as follows:

Oil Filter 51334, $4.05
Fuel Filter 33264, $3.48
Air Filter 46270 $7.94

Free shipping if you order 6 or more filters and they arrive quickly. 2 days from NY to KS.

/ oil filters,air filters,fuel filters
Thanks alot guys,I figured some of you guys would be able to help. hey,how do you get one of those filter books?

/ oil filters,air filters,fuel filters #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( hey,how do you get one of those filter books? )</font>

The company I work for buys large quantitys of Napa filters for all the differant equipment, so Napa gives us a new filter crossover book each year (around 1250 pages thick).
When the company gets the newest yearly edition I bring home the previous years book for my own use.

/ oil filters,air filters,fuel filters #7  
I use the online WIX catalog, or if you place an order with Filter1 they'll send you one.