Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Default Kits for Blackhawk floor Jacks

I have a floor jack (Blackhawk) Model #67502 that has developed a leak from the cylinder when under load.

Does anyone know where I can get a kit for a rebuild or know of a place that rebuilds them?

I have already emailed a place in Chattanooga,Tn. and am waiting on a reply from them.

Any help anyone has to offer would be appreciated.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    BX 22

Default Re: Kits for Blackhawk floor Jacks

Tom,
    Try this link: www.blackhawkparts.com
    Do a search on the net for "Blackhawk parts" many hits.
    Good luck

While I only worked on air tools myself, my primary parts supplier also worked on electric and hydraulic tools; very helpful folks who not only sold me parts, but would fax or mail any parts lists I wanted, exploded views of tools, etc., and never failed to be able to answer any question I had. As far as I know, they still do not have their own website, but I know they are a factory authorized service center for many brands. It's:

Air-Tech Tool Service Inc
    325 City Avenue
    Beckley, WV 25801
    304-253-6799

Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

I called Blackhawkparts.com Who happens to be Southern Tool & Hydraulic in Chattanooga.......They had the kit on the shelf for $29.95 and $11.00 for a quart of hydraulic fluid for it.

Not bad considering the jack has been discontinued for several years.
    Better than $150.00 for a new one!!!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

I will say Southern Tool & Hydraulic delivered the goods: the kit arrived today .

I have to smile about this as it was the last one in captivity as far as they knew.

A Good Experience with prompt delivery. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]