TSC in Enfiled CT.

/ TSC in Enfiled CT. #1  

JimR

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510HST
I made a run to Enfield today very early to pick up some things I needed for my latest project. They have the small 10" inflatable tires with steel wheels and bearings on sale for 2 fer $9.00. This jumped right out at me as I needed two for my woodsplitter rear axle. They now have 6 less than what they had this morning. I also picked up a swivel wheel for the front of the splitter. This is so I can move it around the barn when not in use. The shaft size is 5/8th's and they have 5/8th's rod for axles in stock. Bed rails will provide the mounting brackets for the axle. The other 4 tires will be used on Hmmm, I haven't figured that out yet. Maybe a cart for the barn to put my grader blade on.

Attachments

• 566859-DSC02022.JPG
    566859-DSC02022.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 432
   / TSC in Enfiled CT. #2  
i been to the one in enfield a few times but since the one in winsted/barkhamsted opened and thats right up the street from my work i have been going there, sure is easy to spend alot in there lol

/ TSC in Enfiled CT.
I wish they would open up one a little closer to central Ma. Enfiled is only an hour away if you speed.

/ TSC in Enfiled CT. #4  
I travel 40 minutes for my TSC store, I usually get what I want or need at this store so its worth the trip. Another reason its worth the trip is that the gas stations near the TSC store are 14 cents a gallon cheaper than the gas prices in my town - so the gas savings actually pays for the trip.

Ron

/ TSC in Enfiled CT. #5  
I just went to the Barkhempstead store last weekend and bought a Carry All. ($88). It's about 45 min away but a good excuse for a drive on the weekend. Even my better half bought something /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif The gas is cheaper in that neck of the woods so I try to leave almost empty. (everybody knows E on the gage means Enough /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif)