Left Hand Thread Bolts

/ Left Hand Thread Bolts #1  

tncruzin

Bronze Member
Tractor
Iseki TL-1900
Does anyone have a source for bolts with left-hand threads that hold the blades on some mowers?

/ Left Hand Thread Bolts #2  
Dealers for that particular brand of mower. The varying head/shank/threaded section of most blade bolts make them an OEM item. How many are you actually going to have to buy in the life of a mower anyway? McMaster-Carr may have them, but I hope I am never around while you are mowing with "will-fit" blade hardware.

/ Left Hand Thread Bolts
The manufacturer is an Italian company that I've never heard of. Where is McMaster-Carr? Do they have a web site?

/ Left Hand Thread Bolts #5  
Try checking with Agri-Supply. They carry parts for most of the Italian equipment. Request a catalog.

Agri-Supply web site

/ Left Hand Thread Bolts
Left hand thread bolts are extremely hard to find guys but McMaster - Carr is the place to go. They had exactly what I needed and a large selection of sizes.

/ Left Hand Thread Bolts #7  
Fantastic Ken, I am glad they had what You needed.

Nice to have a place You can find the hard to get items, We all in small places have that same difficulty. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Left Hand Thread Bolts
Well I stand corrected....it turned out the bolts I need are metric and the company I recommended couldn't help me. I did find a company in Memphis TN that carries left hand thread metric bolts though. The companies website is www.sovema.com and they sell finishing mowers.