Mitsubishi BD2F

/ Mitsubishi BD2F #1  

professor

Gold Member
Tractor
Allis Chalmers 416S John Deere LX280, John Deere Z225 zero turn yanmar 1401 , Oliver 550 Special, Oliver 75 Lawn Tractor, New Holland 3930 4WD, Mitsubishi BDF2 Dozer
I am in desperate of a cutter bar for my Mitsubishi BD2F. The blade is a hydraulic angle and is approx. 71/2 feet long. The bar is a three piece unit. There is a 20 inch section broken out of the middle piece. This section has ten bolt holes. I am looking for new or used. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gifThank you for any help. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Mitsubishi BD2F #2  
Professor try Berco at Memphis they carry undercarriage and wear parts. Also try doing a Google on Bucyrus blades and wear parts. They make cutting edges to. Monday Ill try to get by My friends shop he sells a few Mitsubishis andhave seen som new cutting edges on them.

/ Mitsubishi BD2F #3  
We are an authorized Mitsubishi parts distributor and support the dozer, wheel loader and motor grader lines of equipment. You can email me or give me a call toll free at 800-536-3335 with any parts inquires.

~Jay
Rhine Equipment Company