LOOKING FOR WHAT THE SPECS

/ LOOKING FOR WHAT THE SPECS #1  

stra8up3

are for the head bolts on a ford 5000; 256 diesel engine. can anyone tell me what they are or where i can find them? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ LOOKING FOR WHAT THE SPECS #2  
95-105 ft/lb. From Ford repair manual models 2000-5000. There is nothing in the 1968 "new model supplement" to indicate a change in the torque spec when the displacement increased from 233 to 256 cu. in. By the way, the caps lock didn't make me look this up for you any faster. Show a little patience. No need for a second post two hours after the first; especially when you first post at 3 AM. There are a lot of folks here willing to share info, but it ain't a 24 hour hotline.

/ LOOKING FOR WHAT THE SPECS #3  
Rick the reason I think for his second post is because he posted it in a wrong area and someone told him he should post it here and I think a moderator also moved it from the other area to here. That is just my feeling that is all.

murph

/ LOOKING FOR WHAT THE SPECS #4  
Well, if that is the case, I apologise to str8up3. You know me, murph, some days it doesn't take much..................

/ LOOKING FOR WHAT THE SPECS
thank you for the info, i will pass it along to my ex-boyfriend who ask me to look it up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif