Tractor
    Iseki TL-1900

Default Roll Over Protection Systems

Is anyone aware of a source for roll bars for tractors?

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200 with BH77 backhoe, Kubota B50 SSQA w/ 54" & 60" buckets, LandPride FDR1660

Default Re: Roll Over Protection Systems

Probably going to depend on which brand of tractor you have. If you have a kubota I believe there is a program where you can get a rollbar for some of the older models for a decent price. Not sure about the other brands. If you have to have one made any decent welding shop with a tube bender or a race car shop should be able to handle something like this.

Tractor
    Iseki TL-1900

I have an Iseki TL-1900 and I know finding original equipment is going to be next to impossible. I'm probably going to have to get it fabricated by someone.

Veteran Member
    Home-1+ acres New Hope, TX / 24 acres-Fannin County
    Tractor
    JD 950

Here is a <font color="blue"> web site </font> that list several ROPS manufacturers. I did not see Iseki listed, but you might contact some of the manufacturers to see if they make one or know where you might find one. If you have one made, make sure you don't end up <font color="blue"> like this. </font>

Tractor
    Iseki TS1610

Acrually BB_TX, that list did include Iseki, but it was listed as Bolens/Iseki.