Tractor
    Push mower, Snapper 21" 6 shovels, 2 rakes, a pick, 2 pinch bars, a post hole digger (two handle type) and 2 wheel barrows that handle like a Porsche.

Default Ripper replacement teeth

Is anyone aware where you can purchase ripper teeth, in particular hard teeth to replace the ones that come stock on most box scrapers? I'm looking for a online source. After ripping my road this week, about 1500' worth I managed to remove about 1 1/4" off each of the 7 rippers. I am now down to bare bones. Either my road was exceptionally abrasive or the stock rippers pretty soft. Rat.

Tractor
    BX 2230

Default Re: Ripper replacement teeth

Fabco-inc has them, you have to order through their sister company unless you have a business. Fabco's catalog is on line. The company you will deal with is Werk-Brau.

Elite Member
    Rest in Peace

Tractor
    Kubota B2710, IH TD6-62 dozer with Drott 4n1 bucket loader

Default Re: Ripper replacement teeth

Agri-Supply has them on page 33 of their catalog. Made from 1080 steel, hardened to RC 38-42. They also sell complete shanks.

Agri-Supply catalog page