BX tires & rims, what to offer...

/ BX tires & rims, what to offer... #1  

jgh

Gold Member
Tractor
NH TN90F; B3000 Kubota; Bobcats 430 & A300; Liebherr 621C, Exmark laser Z, 2 sawmills

Someone is advertising locally to sell a set of BX2200 footwear(ware? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif) with turfs for $215, complete. I have no idea and it's Saturday, no dealer. Since I have bad luck with flats, it may be a good way to get going fast after one, or it may be a waste, who knows.

The rears are filled (uh, heavy), 26x1200x8, fronts 18x8.50x8, supposed to be like new.

Can anyone venture a guess about value on this? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks!

Jim

/ BX tires & rims, what to offer... #2  
I believe that the number of about 270 bucks for ags has been mentioned but not super positive. If they are near new and the rears are loaded dose not seem bad. If you do get a lot of flats you might want to check and see what the rears are loaded with.

/ BX tires & rims, what to offer... #3  
I was quoted $300 for turf tires and rims from the dealer when I bought my BX (12-04).

/ BX tires & rims, what to offer... #4  
I bought a spare set of used bar tires for my BX for $170, I think. Or it may have been $150, I can't remember.

/ BX tires & rims, what to offer... #5  
The going price for a set of tires mounted on Kubota wheels from the dealer "whole goods" department is between $285 - $300, including there mark up. Loading can cost approximately $75 for the rear tires if they use rim guard. Some dealers charge more and some a few $$$ less, this is an average around here in New England.....