Those who know...

/ Those who know... #1  

powerstroke6ltr

Bronze Member
This is to those who know how to draw out a proper wiring schematic...here is the hand drawn one

Attachments

• 625093-coast to coast wiring diagram.JPG
    625093-coast to coast wiring diagram.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 702
   / Those who know...
here is the 'one in ?' /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Attachments

• 625095-coast to coast dia.JPG
    625095-coast to coast dia.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 434
   / Those who know... #3  
What's your question? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Those who know...
oops...got so tired, I forgot what to ask...lol sorry. Is the second drawing the correct schematic of the first?? Symbols correct and whatnot?? thahnks

/ Those who know... #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is the second drawing the correct schematic of the first?? Symbols correct and whatnot?? )</font> Ina nutshell sorry no, at least not all the symbols are the one I recognize from many years as an EE. What are the M in circles supposed to be? Lights, starter motor? There are "universal symbols" used on all drawings. They may vary slightly depending on industry, electronics, power, automotive etc. Some european, Japanese and other symbols are based on different standards. Perhaps if you just describe in words what you are trying to have the circuit do, one of the EE's or other knowledgable members of the board will draw you a schematic and add a few words of explanation.

Andy

/ Those who know...
I'm trying to have the first drawing in a traditional schematic a universal one which any electrician could understand. The oneycomb lookin thing is teh back of the key switch...

/ Those who know... #7  
Well, but what's the goal? To build a new wiring harness from the diagram, or to make it do something different and specific, etc? It looks like you have drawn out a the typical "wiring harness" for a Briggs and Stratton powered lawn tractor, as would be viewed if you traced out all the wires in the harness. Is that what you want or were you drawing out something different?

/ Those who know...
I would just like a universal diagram of what it looks like now and haeve any electrician be able to make a harness from it.

/ Those who know... #9  
I would just like a universal diagram of what it looks like now and haeve any electrician be able to make a harness from it
//
There is more to making a harness than just the wiring diagram. There are required wire gauges, different connectors for each lead, length of wires, breakout points, etc. What it sounds like you want is what I used to call an engineering drawing for a particular wiring harness.
Ben