What would you do at this point

/ What would you do at this point #21  
Check to see if your state has a lemon law, seems like it's three strikes within a year and they have to take it back. I'd definately talk to a lawyer.

/ What would you do at this point #22  
It seems to me that buying a "premium" brand at, what can be, higher cost than some of the lesser known brands should bring "premium" backing. Not just from the dealer but, from the manufacturer as well. This is what I see lacking in this case. There have been stories on TBN, of dealers and manufacturers going the extra mile, well beyond doing what is right, to keep a customer happy when problems arise. To be told that an exchange would cost more $ at this point, when your machine is still new, is obscene. I would sure like to know what my legal options were and would let them know they have a chance to make this right, before taking unfortunate further action.

/ What would you do at this point #23  
I don't think it should be up to the dealer to take it in trade (in other words, buy it as a used unit and resell it as such) Seems to me NH should be the one offering to buy it back or replace it, not the dealer. Something smells here.......
I hope you have good documentation of everything that you've and they've said and done, it could come in handy. If not, better start trying to recreate a log and keep it up to date from here on out.............

/ What would you do at this point #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I also told NH that I want a new one that going to work right. There comments was its up to the deal to make the call on weather to give me a differant tractor. NH at that point said they would call the dealer tomorrow and see what they could find out.)</font>

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( So at this point I asked the deal about getting me a new tractor. His comments where.... NH says as long it can be fixed thats what they will do. NH said to the dealer if you want to take the tractor in trade its up to you. )</font>

This is what I have a problem with. I don't think the product backing is there at all.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Something smells here....... )</font>

Oh yeah!

/ What would you do at this point #25  
I wonder if the guys at New Holland ever heard of TBN? Bad publicity like this is going to cost them a fortune. Look what Kubota did about replacing the backhoe for another member just last week. They made a trip to his place to repair it and when that didn't work the Kubota reps. took his machine and installed a brand new backhoe on it overnight. THAT IS SUPPORT!!!

Way to go Kubota. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

New Holland - It is your turn to step up to the plate and do the right thing. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ What would you do at this point #26  
I think at this point if it is at all affordable i would put it in the hands of A GOOD attorney that deals with this kind of stuff and just get another tractor. seems like you are getting a runaround from both the dealer and NH. I DO HAVE TO COMMEND YOU FOR YOU PATIENCE THO. I by now would have lost it /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ What would you do at this point #27  
Whatever ya do I hope it works out for ya. I would park it as close as poss. to the dealership with a big ol "JUNK" sign on it. I cannot stand it when big corps think they can treat the public like mushrooms! And folks wonder why some people SNAP!

/ What would you do at this point #28  
I think it's now time to say goodbye to Mr. Nice-guy. Call an attorney and let him be your mouthpiece. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Had something similar happen to a neighbor of mine. The neighbor contacted an attorney and as a result the dealer ended up buying the tractor a DK55 back in that case.

/ What would you do at this point #29  
lets see, $1500 to 2500 plus payments made or if paid in full ,time
not being able to use tractor. they will sell you a new one, i would
ask the owner if HE would go for that line of !!!!!!!!!! How about they
give you $1500 to 2500 plus a new tractor and a extended warranty and whatever else you liked , dont bet on it

/ What would you do at this point #30  
Jagmandave made an excellent point. Document, document, document!

If you have not done it already, get you a notebook. Log the time, date and info from every phone call to the dealer, trip to the dealer. Log every conversation you had with the NH Rep. Make sure to note who you talked to. Note each trip you made to the dealer to check on things. Log what else you have bought from the dealer, when, ect. Start from the date you bought the tractor, and keep it up to date and current until all this is resolved.

If you have this data already, you might go to your dealer.Tell them you've been in X amount of times, been without your $20,000 tractor X amount of days. You want resolution right away...

Check your state Lemon law stuff too. Use that info in conjunction with the above info in your talk with the dealer.

One other thing to log, and to point out to the dealer and the NH rep... Note any and all time you have had to take off from work to deal with this...

As for the parts, that's bogus. My Dad has worked Mopar parts for years. Sometimes a wrong part is shipped, or is backordered... But that is not very often. And, it is not a big deal to get that stuff resolved.