What would you do at this point

/ What would you do at this point #31  
You should get a new tractor and not have to pay a dime! Do not let the dealer treat you like that, you have spent alot of money and deserve a quality product.

/ What would you do at this point #32  
To be a little more realistic If they dont give you a new tractor I would at least try to get an extra Year or however long it was in the shop of extra warranty.
You paid for a new tractor partly for its waranty and most of its warranty period it is sitting in a shop.

/ What would you do at this point #33  
I think most lemon laws require that the consumer pay for "time used" so it's not unusual to have to pay a little and get a new tractor, but it seems you just simply haven't had the use of this tractor at all.
They should give you a new unit, and don't let them bully you into anything less.
A simple attorney's letter to that end would be the first step if they want you to pay anything.
John

/ What would you do at this point #34  
The Texas "lemon law" doesn't apply to farm equipment.

/ What would you do at this point #35  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The Texas "lemon law" doesn't apply to farm equipment. )</font>
I don't know if ANY state has lemon laws for tractors. I should have said that I was talking about lemon laws for automobiles.
John

/ What would you do at this point #36  
There are a lot of states where the Lemon law covers ag equipment.

So, they fixed your tractor with an aftermarket part? So, if you were to take it to another dealer for service, your warranty could possibly be voided? The guys here are right, no more Mr. Nice Guy. I bought a Harley once that was nothing but problems. This was in 2000, not in the dark ages of Harley. The bike spent three months of the first year in the shop. They broke every factory seal on the bike trying to fix this problem or that. I went back to the dealer, asked for the OWNER, and told him what was happening. He started with the line of "well, you did get to ride it for 9 months". That set me off. Contacted a lawyer, and the following week I had a new bike. Amazing what the presence of a lawyer does. Personally, I think they are all snakes, but a necessary evil.

Get a lawyer, get a NEW tractor. The integrity of yours has been compromised, and your dealer has replaced parts on a NEW tractor with non-New Holland parts.