Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Northern Kentucky

    Default kubota 1200 loader

    Ok i have a question for all you smart people.
    I have what I belive is a Kunbota 1200 loader and i was woundering if anyone knoew who makes the two leaver valve for the loader.
    And if there is a dirgram as too how the the orings go inside the valve.

  2. #2
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010

    Default Re: kubota 1200 loader

    bky the parts are obsolete thru kubota. So I ordered mine thru the Dealer. They knew of a obsolete parts warehouse. You get 4 "o" rings. Take it apart and you can tell how they go. Apple Farm Equipment in Covington Ohio got me mine.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
© 2018 TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.