John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ????

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ???? #11  
John Deere does a nice job. They are a great American company...

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ???? #12  
At my Deere dealer any order called in by 4PM is there at 8AM the next day. There are no additional shipping charges for this. Most of the equipment I make a living with is green and this is one of the reasons.

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ???? #13  
Everyone offers this kind of turn around. For us, it can be even faster as the CNH parts dept is about a 45 minutes drive from our store.

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ???? #14  
Neil, there is a very large Kubota warehouse just south of us near Stockton California. I see much of my stuff comes from there. Ships can actually bring goods into Stockton via the Delta even though the Port of Oakland is responsible for almost all the imports from countrys like Japan, Korea and China.

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ???? #15  
Quote from mnfarmr

<font color="red"> At my Deere dealer any order called in by 4PM is there at 8AM the next day. There are no additional shipping charges for this. </font>

Quote from MessickFarmEqu

<font color="blue">Everyone offers this kind of turn around. </font>

Neil, my question is simple! Is this really true?

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ???? #16  
Everyone does not offer THAT kind of turnaround because delivery times are at the descretion of the shipper. UPS is at our store about noon, and Fedex shows up when they **** well feel like it. The manufacturer controls the order cutoff times, picking and shipping schedules. The carrier calls the shots on delivery times.