John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ????

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ???? #1  

Cactus

Gold Member
If I order a part before 2:00 P.M. The part will be at my dealership about 11:00 a.m. the next day(not including weekends and holidays) Can or do any of the other tractor manufacturers offer this type of excellent service ???

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ???? #2  
I suspect they all can if you are willing to pay for it.

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ????
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> I suspect they all can if you are willing to pay for it. </font> )</font>

One thing about John Deere is the price is the same...but then again the price is high. I often wondered if CNH/Agco/Kubota had this good of service,I doubt it but I may be wrong..Thats is another reason I always buy green.

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ???? #4  
<font color="blue">( Can or do any of the other tractor manufacturers offer this type of excellent service ??? ) </font>

I would bet that service is provided by UPS, FedEx, etc.

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ???? #5  
I did order a new lower right wheel brake housing for my Kubota L3830 where my 3 point hitch attaches after I snapped it. TractorSmart had it at my gate the next day. It weighed 40 lbs and through their most excellent service, they helped me identify the part number, the other necessary parts like gaskets etc. In otherwords, TractorSmart even exceeds JD's service, I don't need to go over to my dealer, they have it at my door. I don't know how you can beat that! It would not preclude me however from looking at other brands if I was in the market. I don't always buy orange, I buy what best fills my needs and offers me the greatest bang for my buck.

PS it's the only part I have ever needed in my years of owning Kubota tractors (short of filters). I broke it through my own stupidity. Hopefully your not needing to utilize the JD service frequently. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John Deere can have it shipped to my house the next day. Gator Boy you are right it is UPS shipped to my house or the dealer. John Deere has several major parts supply warehouses,my region is in Columbus Ohio.

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ???? #7  
I am told by my New Holland dealer that they can order parts and get them in a week and there is no charge for freight or you can order them overnight and pay freight. My dealer said also under certain circumstances they will pay the freight especially if on a new rig still under warranty. I think it still comes down to having a good dealer to make sure you are taken care of.

murph

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ???? #8  
It is no big deal if the manufacturer has the parts in question at a warehouse within a radius where it can be shipped in one day by UPS or FedEx ground. I can get New Holland, CaseIH and Deere parts next day for ground rates, but not Kubota because the depot is too far away. NH used to be two days away unless overnighted, but a new depot opened closer to us. Most brands use the same methods, it's just a matter of where you are and where the part is coming from. The Deere parts system is hard to beat overall, though. Not much question about that.

/ John Deere overnight part delivery.The best ???? #9  
So basically, if you want to pay the freight, they all do it provided the part is in the warehouse, is that about the crux of it? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> The Deere parts system is hard to beat overall, though. Not much question about that. </font> )</font>

The parts are shipped ground for John Deere,they advertise overnight shipment on parts. I guess the location of the warehouses allow them to ship ground and overnight.