Front loader problem

/ Front loader problem #1  

ortiesdad

Tractor
Kubota L3800 and International 460 Utility
I had posted on a different part of this board and was advised to bring it here for additional suggestions.

I have a Kioti 1450 front loader on my DK 35. The front loader worked fine for only about the first 20 hours and then began to act up. I can use all the hydraulics but when I go to lower it, it stops and begins to 'squeal' having the same sound as when I have too much on to lift. If I play with it a bit, just ever-so-slightly take it up and then gently bring it down, in most cases I can get it back to the ground. I called my Dealer, Doug Riley from Riley Equipment Sales in Ohio, and he made a call to the factory. They couldn't come up with anything except for maybe it had a back 'coupler'. I replaced the coupler, it worked for about 2-3 minutes and then the same thing happened. So that's the way it's been for the last few months. Well, my grass is burned out and now it's time to start retrieving some firewood and so I'm ready to use the front loader. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated...

Dave in PA