Tractor
    Ford Model 1210 4wd

Default front loader hook-up

I have a Ford Model 1210 tractor and the hydraulic manifold has inlet and outlet ports to connect the spool valve to operate the loader. I connected the outlet of the manifold to the inlet of the valve and the outlet of the valve to the inlet of the manifold. The up valve raises the loader, the down valve continues to raise the loader. Am I connected right?

Tractor
    Ford 1210

Default Re: front loader hook-up

Quote Originally Posted by hrvata View Post
    I have a Ford Model 1210 tractor and the hydraulic manifold has inlet and outlet ports to connect the spool valve to operate the loader. I connected the outlet of the manifold to the inlet of the valve and the outlet of the valve to the inlet of the manifold. The up valve raises the loader, the down valve continues to raise the loader. Am I connected right?
    I am having the very same issue. Did you ever find a solution? I have a Ford 1210 model and I am trying to plumb a Koyker 110 front end loader. I have tried swaping inlet and oulet hoses I have turned the screw on the operating manifold to both positions, and nothing worked. It still raises but will not lower..

Elite Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 1070

Default Re: front loader hook-up

are the lines to the loader itself hooded up right? If the loader valve includes regeneration, and the hoses are hooked up wrong I could see it causing this issue. Do the bucket curl functions operate correctly?