Three Bond Liquid Gasket

/ Three Bond Liquid Gasket #1  

tomnky

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
I am trying to find out where I can get Three Bond 1215 Liquid Gasket.

It is a silicone gasket paste, If I can't find that I need an equivalent. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kubota Service Manual specifies this stuff /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Three Bond Liquid Gasket
Thanks Norris,
I had already sent an email to the office near Cincinnati, just thought maybe someone knew where I could lay My hands on some . /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Three Bond Liquid Gasket #4  
You can order Threebond 1104 and 1211 from Shadetree power sports, 1 800 927 6523. I've used the 1211 as case sealant on many a motorcycle and snowmobile. Advertised as their silicone based sealer. The 1104 is more like Permatex #2. 1104 runs about $6, the 1211 is about $15.
Many motorcycle shops often carry Threebond products if you want to check locally.
If you order, you'll need to add a "TB" to the front of the part number. Good luck.

Thanks a bunch.

I can call the local Kawasaki & Honda Dealers tomorrow and see if they handle it.

I am thinking Subaru handles it, but there is no Dealership anywhere close to me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Three Bond Liquid Gasket #6  
Tom,
Not sure if they have 3 bond products, but there is a Subie dealer just north of Nicholasville on US 27.
Used to Be Oldham Subaru, now is 'World Class Subaru ?
859-885-3900, was the Oldham number.

Ben

I called them this morning and they acted like they have never heard of it........lol

In fact I have called everywhere I can think of.no luck. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Three Bond Liquid Gasket #8  
I just checked this site--Denniskirk.com---1211 is in stock, available for $17 a tube plus shipping. . Item number 31120, or do a search on Threebond. The other source is the Shade Tree Powersports 2005 snowmobile catalog #97, page 71. Part number 35-22, TB1211. $13.99 a tube plus shipping. I didn't call and check this one........
Good luck.

/ Three Bond Liquid Gasket #9  
No suprise there:)
Grey silicone seal for Japanese autos is sold at parts houses. It is what I have used on my subie in the past.
Ben

/ Three Bond Liquid Gasket #10  
It is very hard if not impossible to find. We searched for this many years back for use on our Kioti Tractors. This is also what is specified for Kioti. Called around and no place had ever heard of it. We instead have used this product with great success. No leaks yet and we started using it a few years back. See link….

Permetex