Bolens/Iseki G2702/TE4270T Engine #E3AE1 Diesel

/ Bolens/Iseki G2702/TE4270T Engine #E3AE1 Diesel #1  

Monroe

Hello,
I can't seem to find anywhere an engine service manual for the tractor I have therefore I am in need of help. I did find a service manual but it does not cover the engine, only the tractor. It is an Iseki/Bolens Model 2702 type TE4270T, No. 00051 with a 3 cylinder engine. I pulled the injection pump to have it rebuilt. There was no access to the front drive gear on the pump so I had to remove the pump with the gear attached. After removing it, now I don't know how to get the timing marks lined up or which marks to use. There are two marks on the crank pulley close to each other. One mark has one line indented into pulley and very close to it is another set of marks. ( |, || ) Then on the injection pump housing are two inspection ports, one facing the front side of the gears that drive the pump gears looking from the front of the engine (round hole)and on the side of the housing is another port that has pointer mark (<)This pointer points to the side of the pump drive gear. The only marks on the pump gear itself are stamped on the front of the gear not visible from the port. These marks are 00, 001, and an "A". My question is which mark on the crank should I use to set the timing. I assume the front cylinder is no.1 so I took the valve cover off to see when when both valves were closed on the compression stroke. As the marks on the crank came to the pointer I discovered a line mark on the engine drive gear looking into the round inspection hole. So I'm pretty sure one of the crank marks on the pointer with the mark on the drive gear showing through the hole is TDC. That still leaves the question of which mark to use on the crank? Then when I get there which mark on the pump gear should I use, and should it be set to the pointer mark on the side inspection port? I suppose I could make a paint mark in between the teeth on the gears that correspond with the mark on the front of the gear. Any and all help you could give will greatly appreciated. If anyone has, or knows of where I could get a manual that would be great too! Thank You, Monroe.

/ Bolens/Iseki G2702/TE4270T Engine #E3AE1 Diesel #4  
i need manual for trasmision for free