Ohio Forge

/ Ohio Forge #1  

JRobyn

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L4330HST
Hi folks,

Sorry for posting here; nowhere else seemed to fit. My dad gave me an old "Ohio Forge" tablesaw. Everything on it is perfect except for the aluminum casting on the end of the rip fence. I was surprised that I haven't been able to locate a parts source for Ohio Forge on the web. Anyone know of a parts source?

/ Ohio Forge #2  
Sorry to be cynical but "Ohio Forge" sounds like one of those names that 3rd world companies choose because it sounds American, causing us to assume they are well built and supported. Hope not.

/ Ohio Forge #3  
I could be sadly mistaken but it seems to me that Builders Square (now bankrupt and gone) had the name Ohio Forge on their store brand stuff years ago.
Steve

/ Ohio Forge #5  
I have an Ohio Forge band saw that I purchased from Home Depot about 15 years ago. Home Depot hasn't carried any Ohio Forge branded tools for quite a while, but you could try contacting Home Depot and see if they have any contacts.

/ Ohio Forge
Thanks folks. Yep, it is a "third world" (Taiwan) manuf, that I think was a Home Depot brand for a while, so I'll try them.