Jack Opinions?

/ Jack Opinions? #11  
Jim - I think "Jack" could use a little sun, or iron supplements, or both! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eddie - Hey, get back to work - lakes don't build themselves you know! Frankly, we're all a little concerned about your lack of a proper work ethic. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Maine - If I had to guess based on what I know, I'd say yes. Can you give us make/model/max psi/cfm on your pancake compressor? That would help provide a more definitive answer.

Bird - Have you noticed how nice I've been playing with my TBN-mates? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif A certain Texan and I are now exchanging jokes and PM's, you might be glad to know. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks for all of your hard work, I'll try not to make it any harder!

John

/ Jack Opinions? #13  
Things like that have a way of sticking with you

Yep - was kinda thinking that would be my process too, but never hurts to tap the knowledge of the experts. I would rather stay alive to ask a few more dumb questions too /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don't really like using jacks, but sometimes one just doesn't have a choice. Can never be too safe with them either.

Thanks