Hard time finding tires

/ Hard time finding tires #1  

RayCo

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX24, Case 580 Super L
Hi group,

I want to get some bar tires for my tractor, but it seems that I have an odd wheel size. The only tires I'm finding in my size are those ribbed-around-the-circumference kind, or OEM replacements of what I have. The tires are for a 1975 Wheel Horse D-180. The wheels are 15×9.5". The current tires have a 27" diameter. Does anyone know of any bar tires in this size? Goodyear doesn't have them. Neither do Firestone, BFG, or Carlisle. What other brands are out there that I can look into? I've only ever purchased car tires.

Thanks a lot.

/ Hard time finding tires #2  
I was referred by a poster here to Cedar Rapids Tire for a tire locating problem I had and they came thru. Their website is their name.

/ Hard time finding tires #3  
Try niller tire... millertire.com ???

Soundguy

/ Hard time finding tires #4  
Also try tuckertire.com.

Eugene

/ Hard time finding tires #6  
Maxxis is a brand of tire that comes on many of the subcompacts. You can buy directly from them. Here's their website:
http://www.maxxis.com/?reloadpage=maxxisWheel/main.asp

This is the email address of the guy that I requested a quote from. You may want to ask him if they offer a tire in your size if you don't find it on the website:
Jason Tse <jtse@maxxiswheel.com>

Good luck

/ Hard time finding tires #7  
Tirerack.com is a great source for automotive tires, not sure if they do AG tires.
Curt

/ Hard time finding tires #8  
Ray, the ones on Tain't a Deere are 12.5x15 Gateway brand. Here's a shot.

Attachments

• 784386-119a.jpg
    784386-119a.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 140