battery additive for sulfate removal @ H.F. now

/ battery additive for sulfate removal @ H.F. now #1  

SPIKER

Elite Member
Tractor
Jinma 284
Hey all:

i was looking for the battery additive a while back after leaving the key on and causing a dead batery to help break up some sulfate problems. well it was available at many places for about 25~30 bucks... might as well buy new battery for that price right.

well anyhow I bought a 5 buck maintainer/charger which has the float and anti-sulfate pulsating features a while back. it worked great and restored my battery to full charge. now anyhow

I found Harbor freight now has the battery additive for 2.99 at my NEW local store in Mansfield Oh. sorry I don't have a actual HF. part/item number the tag only says "20" and the name of it is "Charge-It" the reciept has a item # of 20 too so maybe only a store part #?

anyhow i picked up me one of them and a new 12" slide compound miter saw with laser guide. grand total was 173.99 tax, title & out the door with free use of a good dolly. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif (I had a 20% off coupon on one item. needless to say I was thinking of getting one of the trailers and using it to make up a better wood /equipment trailer (I use a small 4x8 trailer to haul my chain saws, chains ect into woods for clean up behind my garden tractor. one I'm using was a 50 buck auction trailer with 8" tires and is OK for light stuff but I was thinking of makeing one with shelves and a work bench all on it for moveable work platform and getting one fo the 12" 1000 lb units.

anyhow I'll let you know how the saw works out.

MarkM /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif