FEL Bucket with a smileyface?

/ FEL Bucket with a smileyface? #1  

jokerman

Hi,

I've got a Kubota B7510 that I've used for some heavy duty landclearing and managed to bend the bucket so the bottom edge / surface isn't flat anymore.

Does anyboy know of some way of straightening/flattening it back again??

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ FEL Bucket with a smileyface? #2  
I put a slight bow in the bucket of my L3000DT trying to move some large stones. I found a tree I didn't care if the bark got messed up a bit and put the bucket at the right angle then pushed on the tree until the bow went away.

I am sure that it wil not take as much force to bend it back into a smile again next time. I am sure others have had to wipe the /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif off the face of the bucket before too, so I bet there will be many other suggestions.

Randy

/ FEL Bucket with a smileyface? #3  
There was a discussion here a few months back on this. Couldn't find it right now. My way has been to chain the bucket on each end to something solid, in my case a trailer frame made of 8" channel iron, , then use a bottle jack in the middle. I've also been known to find a sturdy stump and abuse my bucket in the opposite direction.

/ FEL Bucket with a smileyface? #4  
Here is one thread on the subject. Click Here
I straightened a cutting edge with a fine thread clamp and short chain.

/ FEL Bucket with a smileyface?
Thanks for these past few additions to the thread. I think I got a few ideas to works with!!

Thanks for taking the time to help out!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ FEL Bucket with a smileyface? #6  
I had to cut the bottem off my back hoe bucket and replace. You can buy the cutting edge. Use 1/4" for bucket. Get 3" x 1/4" strap for the wear plates on the bottem.
John

/ FEL Bucket with a smileyface? #7  
I used a farm jack to pull mine back straight - hooked on the top edge of the bucket then pulled it in