Retraction Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Retraction Statement #1  

Jim57

Veteran Member
Tractor
Shibaura SD2200 4X4
A few weeks ago I posted messages on this web-site and contacted every resource I could find about Equipment King, Inc. and Willard Owens Tractors in an effort to obtain assistance with the repair of a tractor I purchased. I made remarks which may have, in my haste, reflected negatively on these businesses and portrayed them in a bad light. It appears that I may not have fully understood all of the guidelines that were in the warranty. As I wanted so badly to get my tractor repaired, I may have acted over-aggressively and not heard what the manufacturer and dealer were telling me about my responsibilities. However, from beginning to end, Equipment King, Inc. and Willard Owens Tractor stuck by their warranty and are taking care of what they are responsible for. In an attempt to seek assistance in the repair of my tractor as quickly as possible in the fastest way I knew how, I may have implied that these companies may have mistreated me but that is not the case. Equipment King and Willard Owens Tractors did NOT mistreat me and are in the process of fulfilling all of their responsibilities to me pursuant to the warranty.

Jim Bonham
Bonham Enterprise's
www.jimbonham.com

/ Retraction Statement #2  
That's why they say step back and take a deep breath. At any moment of adreiline rush you can easily lose all common sense. I know when an expensive machine breaks you want it fixed now and always blame the manufacturer and we never want to hear anything except "we'll fix it today at no cost". I'm happy for you that the tractor has been fixed anf I hope you are able to get the money needed to pick it up soon. I don't blame you for pursuing they way you did, but I think we all learned a valuable lesson here. Step back and take the time to compose yourself and the approach with an open mind with a professional manner. Most dealers are willing to work with you one way or another. Good Luck.

/ Retraction Statement #3  
Now that this is published and public record, I suggest thie thread be closed.
No other comments really necessary, is there?

/ Retraction Statement
<font color="blue"> That's why they say step back and take a deep breath. At any moment of adreiline rush you can easily lose all common sense. I know when an expensive machine breaks you want it fixed now and always blame the manufacturer and we never want to hear anything except "we'll fix it today at no cost". I'm happy for you that the tractor has been fixed anf I hope you are able to get the money needed to pick it up soon. I don't blame you for pursuing they way you did, but I think we all learned a valuable lesson here. Step back and take the time to compose yourself and the approach with an open mind with a professional manner. Most dealers are willing to work with you one way or another. Good Luck. </font>

I need not make any other statements.

I hope you all understand my position.

I request that a moderator please close thread from any further discussion. <font color="blue"> </font>

Status
Not open for further replies.