Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    LS XR3037HC

Default Re: 3PH wont raise completely

When you R&R the handle did you disturb any wires or the fuel line from the fuel tank? Almost sounds like the fuel pump isn't running and you're running on gravity feed. When you first turn on the key do you hear the fuel pump run? Or maybe you got an air pocket in the fuel line. Other than that I haven't had that happen while on mine.

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I was moving some mulch from our pile to a flower bed and the tractor revving down, kinda like it would if I was trying to move something heavy in High )</font>

Fuel obstruction?

Soundguy

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615 HST

I hear the fuel pump running when I turn the key on, I will check the fuel filter.

Any tips on how to check the rest of the system for a possible obstruction?

Thanks! For all the help so far.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615 HST

Checked fuel filter all is fine.

Started tractor and let it Idle for 40 minutes not a single hiccup.

Hopped on and went accross the yard to get another scoop of mulch, before I even got there the engine RPMs started the same thing again.

I noticed that when the Hydro pedal returns to the idle position the engine returns to previous rpms..

Stumped....prolly because I'm a rookie. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Tractor
    ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC

Hmm.. sounds like the hydro may be loading up... odd. Deffinately out of my diagnostic area on that one... Hopefully someone with rebuild/repair exp ont he hydro units will chime in..

Soundguy

Tractor
    LS XR3037HC

Only thing I can think of is to check on the right side of your motor where the throttle cable hooks up. On the back of the unit is a wire harness. That is the fuel shut off solenoid which screws into the governor, make sure the harness is plugged in all the way. The solenoid, governor, or fuel pressure may be out of adjustment or some dirt may have gotten into the injectors preventing higher running speed and they'll need to be removed and cleaned. Other than that, with only 150 hrs. on your tractor it looks like you'll have to make a trip to the dealer. It should still be under warranty.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615 HST

***UPDATE****

Thanks to all for the troubleshooting tips. Unfortunately none of them solved the problem. Called the dealer this morning and they just picked it up to take it to the shop. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Regardless, I know the problem will now be fixed and I will have the tractor in time for the first mowing and finishing up the spring chores. I miss her already.....but at least I know I'll have a ready to work machine when she comes home!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12