Parts Needed for Lienbach One Row Cultivator

/ Parts Needed for Lienbach One Row Cultivator #1  

Jim57

Veteran Member
Tractor
Shibaura SD2200 4X4
I am looking for the replaceable plows tips on my Heavy Duty Lienback One Row Cultivator. Here is a link that has a picture of one like mine. I think I have a picture of mine on here but it isn't as good as the one on the following page. It's the second picture down on the right side.

One Row Cultivator with Extra Heavy Tines

If anyone has parts for the Lienbach Line please email me or call me.

bsm357@aol.com

/ Parts Needed for Lienbach One Row Cultivator #2  
Jim, have you tried Leinbach themselves?

Leinbach
5000 Reynolda Road Winston-Salem N.C. 27106
9125 Hwy 67 East Bend N.C. 27018
(336) 924-4115

/ Parts Needed for Lienbach One Row Cultivator
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Jim, have you tried Leinbach themselves?

Leinbach
5000 Reynolda Road Winston-Salem N.C. 27106
9125 Hwy 67 East Bend N.C. 27018
(336) 924-4115

)</font>

I will give them a call tomorrow. I had found their website but unfortunately they were already closed.

Thank you for the information.

Jim

/ Parts Needed for Lienbach One Row Cultivator #4  
What do you need? most tractor places stock the chisels and such, they are all standard. I;ve seen them at TSC to.

I was going to replace with as close as I can get to what I have... However, I have found that they make many different ones. I am not sure which would be the best with all the choices. I think I would like some that are universal. Changing them out would be alot of time. I also need the bolts. The two center shanks have worn down to the slot for the bottom bolt. I probably need to replace those as well. This unit was used so I didn't realize that they were worn until now.

I have priced the two shanks at $13.50 each x's 2 and the standard type of bolt on plows at $5.95 each x's 6. However this is with a trip to Winston, Salem, NC to pick them up.

That is about an 8 hour trip one way. I will check on shipping and also with other tractor places.

Jim

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Jim,
Have you checked with Agri-Supply ?
They have a few stores in NC and also mail order. )</font>

I'll check there. Thank you for the link.

Jim

All sweeps replaced with New Ones today on my Lienbach One Row Cultivator. It works much better and I now know what the cultivator should do when it is new. I bought it used and it worked ok but now... It's a very hard working piece of equipment. Thanks for all of your help.

Jim