Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Two tractors..both Mitsubishi. MT160D 4WD with a Brush Cutter. The other is a MT1601 4WD with a loader

Default I need 5-12 ag front tires for my MT1601 4WD

Where can I find ag tires for this tractor...maybe someone knows where I can find them online. My local tire people in my town are having no luck.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Yanmar 1602D

Default Re: I need 5-12 ag front tires for my MT1601 4WD

there are a couple of sets on Ebay for sale right now, Rusty's tires I think. They do come with rims, but IIRC they were still pretty reasonable.

Tractor
    MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle

One of our gray dealers had some new tires that size a while back. I donít remember which one it was. Maybe he will let us know again.

get on ebay, TUCKERTIRE has them
    Item number: 7553931649

Tractor
    Two tractors..both Mitsubishi. MT160D 4WD with a Brush Cutter. The other is a MT1601 4WD with a loader

Thanks for the info.....My local guy here in town finally coughed up a supplier that found them. They cost me $75 each. In the mean time I found twp places online (gray market dealers) than had them. One quoting me 90 bucks the other over 100....thats each..ugh!...anyway thanks for the info...
    Jerry in CA

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2230, JD 400, AC 190XT

I have a pair of Firestone All Trac Field & Roads, in stock. Cost would be $46 plus freight.

Gold Member
    Tractor

I have a pair of Firestone All Trac Field & Roads, in stock. Cost would be $46 plus freight.

Tractor
    Kubota B2320HST

<font color="blue">I have a pair of Firestone All Trac Field &amp; Roads, in stock. Cost would be $46 plus freight. </font>

Do you have a web site?

Tractor
    Kubota B2320HST

<font color="blue">I have a pair of Firestone All Trac Field &amp; Roads, in stock. Cost would be $46 plus freight. </font>

Do you have a web site?

Gold Member
    Tractor

&lt;/font&gt;<font color="blueclass=small">( &lt;snipped&gt;

Do you have a web site? )&lt;/font&gt;

Sort of, but it isn't very helpful, as it is designed for tire dealers. The address is www.bentire.com.

I work out of the Springfield IL warehouse. The phone number is on the web site (800-648-8473).

Normally, we do not sell to the public. We sell only to bonafide tire dealers. With that said, I would be willing to peddle a few tires to members here to see how it works.

A couple of things you should keep in mind if you want to consider buying tires through me:

1. You will have freight charges. I can quote that for you.

2. You will have to arrange to have someone mount the tires. I cannot help you with this.

3. If you ever have a warranty issue with a tire, you will be responsible for getting the tire back to me OR finding a dealer in your area who can handle it.

If all that is okay with you, give me a call. We will try it and see how it works. If I can save you guys money and get a little extra business, why not? If you find I can't save you money when you factor in the freight and mounting, I promise not to take offense. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Billy Sprague

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast