I need 5-12 ag front tires for my MT1601 4WD

/ I need 5-12 ag front tires for my MT1601 4WD #1  

Jer

Tractor
Two tractors..both Mitsubishi. MT160D 4WD with a Brush Cutter. The other is a MT1601 4WD with a loader
Where can I find ag tires for this tractor...maybe someone knows where I can find them online. My local tire people in my town are having no luck.

/ I need 5-12 ag front tires for my MT1601 4WD #2  
there are a couple of sets on Ebay for sale right now, Rusty's tires I think. They do come with rims, but IIRC they were still pretty reasonable.

/ I need 5-12 ag front tires for my MT1601 4WD #3  
One of our gray dealers had some new tires that size a while back. I don’t remember which one it was. Maybe he will let us know again.

/ I need 5-12 ag front tires for my MT1601 4WD #4  
get on ebay, TUCKERTIRE has them
Item number: 7553931649

/ I need 5-12 ag front tires for my MT1601 4WD
Thanks for the info.....My local guy here in town finally coughed up a supplier that found them. They cost me $75 each. In the mean time I found twp places online (gray market dealers) than had them. One quoting me 90 bucks the other over 100....thats each..ugh!...anyway thanks for the info...
Jerry in CA

/ I need 5-12 ag front tires for my MT1601 4WD #6  
I have a pair of Firestone All Trac Field & Roads, in stock. Cost would be $46 plus freight.

/ I need 5-12 ag front tires for my MT1601 4WD #7  
I have a pair of Firestone All Trac Field & Roads, in stock. Cost would be $46 plus freight.

/ I need 5-12 ag front tires for my MT1601 4WD #8  
<font color="blue">I have a pair of Firestone All Trac Field & Roads, in stock. Cost would be $46 plus freight. </font>

Do you have a web site?

/ I need 5-12 ag front tires for my MT1601 4WD #9  
<font color="blue">I have a pair of Firestone All Trac Field & Roads, in stock. Cost would be $46 plus freight. </font>

Do you have a web site?

/ I need 5-12 ag front tires for my MT1601 4WD #10  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( <snipped>

Do you have a web site? )</font>

Sort of, but it isn't very helpful, as it is designed for tire dealers. The address is www.bentire.com.

I work out of the Springfield IL warehouse. The phone number is on the web site (800-648-8473).

Normally, we do not sell to the public. We sell only to bonafide tire dealers. With that said, I would be willing to peddle a few tires to members here to see how it works.

A couple of things you should keep in mind if you want to consider buying tires through me:

1. You will have freight charges. I can quote that for you.

2. You will have to arrange to have someone mount the tires. I cannot help you with this.

3. If you ever have a warranty issue with a tire, you will be responsible for getting the tire back to me OR finding a dealer in your area who can handle it.

If all that is okay with you, give me a call. We will try it and see how it works. If I can save you guys money and get a little extra business, why not? If you find I can't save you money when you factor in the freight and mounting, I promise not to take offense. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Billy Sprague