loader bucket not level

/ loader bucket not level #1  

gumper48

just noticed that my loader bucket is about 3" lower on the right side.
have been using the grapple for the first 30 some odd hrs and just attached the bucket to do other tasks and it won't drag a level surface flat due to the lean.
i must have warped it with some of the timber being cleaned up.
would i be correct to put pressure on the left side somehow and counter the warp ?
or, once it is bent, there is no straightening it ?

thanks for any input --

keith

ck30hst
fel
bh
grapple
bush hog
landscape rake
and (coming soon) a disk harrow

48 hrs on her

/ loader bucket not level #2  
Check your FEL frame mounting and bolts for tightness. I use an impact on the frame bolts about every 10 or so hours as I seemed to see a slight "dip" to one side when I had about 35 or so hours on my tractor. Tightened them up and the bucket straightened right out. BobG in VA

/ loader bucket not level #3  
Ouch!

If all of the mounting bolts and things are tight (and I am guessing they will be), extend the hydraulic cylinders and check them for straightness with a long level. You may "luck out" and only have a bent rod. They are pretty easy to bend back in a press. If the rods are ok, then check the heights of the arms with a tape and try and find where the bend is. You might be able to bend it back, but it will fail again. Typically sooner the second time. So, if you do bend it back, you probably will need to weld on an extra metal support to the arm to strengthen it.

Oh, just had a thought. You may also have a crack in the arms. Check for that too. V-groove it and weld, may want to add an extra piece to it too.

jb

/ loader bucket not level #4  
check your tire pressure... I had 3 tires about half flat and even thou you could not notice it by eye it really left for a very uneven fel. just a thought.