Part source for Jinma Chipper??

/ Part source for Jinma Chipper?? #1  

DickThomas

Tractor
Branson 3510
The Chipper is a marvelous beast (on my Branson 3510) and is doing a great job on the slash piles remaining from felling about 100 ponderosa pine to clear for a new home. However . . . . . I had an ooops and need a parts supplier.
Set screw came loose on the feed roll reducing gearbox drive pulley, key walked out, and the pulley now has an oval hole. Can't find metric pulleys in Denver area. :(
I bought the Chipper from a small Farm Pro dealer in Ft Collins CO, who carries no parts. Ordered the part from Homier, and was led to believe it would ship immediately. Phoned a week later, and the clerk said it hadn't shipped. She couldn't tell me when it might, or whether it was in stock (??Whatever happened to inventory control?? :eek:) She'd have to email the shipping dept to find out. She promised to call as soon as she found out. That was last Wed, no word yet.
Before ordering the part, I had emailed Homier customer service asking what oil should be used in the gear reducer (??looks like 30 Wt??). Thats been 2 weeks ago and they haven't replied. Needless to say, I no longer trust Homier!!
Anybody got a recommendation on a reliable parts source??? I've got to get chipping to start building!
Many thanx,
DickT

/ Part source for Jinma Chipper?? #2  
We have a large inventory of Jinma Parts including the woodchipper parts,please call Jerry at 979-865-4002 he can get one out to you right away,and yes use 30wt oil in the gearbox.

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
Bellville,Texas

/ Part source for Jinma Chipper?? #3  
DickT... Texas is closer to you than Virginia is and Jerry will be able to take care of you.

I see no problem with the 30 weight and I think that is what comes in them. I install 80w90.

Now would be a good time to go over the whole machine grease, lube , adjust, check blades , tighten check belts etc.....

They are some chipping machines...........

Ronald
Ranch Hand Supply