Broken In Half -- Fixed!!!

/ Broken In Half -- Fixed!!! #11  
<font color=blue>What a coincidence -- it was my four year old son who brought it to me and said, "Daddy, it broke all by itself."</font color=blue>

Probably the same 'gremlin' broke the tractor that keeps changing the thermostat in my house. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Broken In Half -- Fixed!!! #12  
Harv, I didnt know you did warranty work for the <font color=green>green tractors</font color=green> /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Broken In Half -- Fixed!!! #13  
<font color=blue>Apparently it really happens</font color=blue>

I've written those off as "rural legends", as I've never seen a photo, or a first-hand account. Or as the saying goes:

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

/ Broken In Half -- Fixed!!! #14  
It does happen,
Bdm0499i_gross.jpg

/ Broken In Half -- Fixed!!! #15  
<font color=blue>I've written those off as "rural legends", as I've never seen a photo, or a first-hand account. </font color=blue>

Yes, Glueguy. There really is a Santa Claus. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Broken In Half -- Fixed!!! #17  
It is a Massey Ferguson 690.

/ Broken In Half -- Fixed!!! #18  
Reminds me of when I helped my father put a clutch in his old IH farmall. He told me that we have to split the tractor in half to do it, an I'm like, WHAT!/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif You got to split it in half!?/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ Broken In Half -- Fixed!!! #19  
Thats another good thing about yesterday tractors,for you could split them in half w/out any trouble in less than 3/4 of the time compare to the new tractors.