Rear Remotes to run front attachment??

/ Rear Remotes to run front attachment?? #1  

McDenny's

Silver Member
Tractor
MF 1445
I have a MF 1445 with rear remotes. They are used to run my snowblower. I might someday have some front mount implements. Instead of adding another set of remotes, why couldnt I just "T" off the lines coming out of the spool valve and run lines to the front. Hydraulic pressure will follow the path of least resistance or flow, correct??

/ Rear Remotes to run front attachment?? #2  
There is no problem with what your suggesting. Just make sure that only one set of couplers are used at any one time.

/ Rear Remotes to run front attachment?? #3  
The factory front remotes on my New Holland TN75D are just long lines plugged into one of the rear remotes. No reason they couldn't be t'eed except for the space it would take.

Andy

/ Rear Remotes to run front attachment?? #4  
I agree with andy. I've seen CNH loaders run off rear remotes..

Soundguy

/ Rear Remotes to run front attachment?? #5  
McDenny's said:
I have a MF 1445 with rear remotes. They are used to run my snowblower. I might someday have some front mount implements. Instead of adding another set of remotes, why couldnt I just "T" off the lines coming out of the spool valve and run lines to the front. Hydraulic pressure will follow the path of least resistance or flow, correct??

I ran a loader on a 3000 Ford for nearly 30 years using the rear remotes to feed the loaders hydraulics. Works like a charm! Install a diverter just after the spool valve, in place of the tee. That way you can use "either/or" and not have to do any more than flip a lever.

/ Rear Remotes to run front attachment?? #6  
Since the remote ports are really the 2 work ports from the spool, you can tee into these lines. Just don't have both ends of the tee connected simultaneously otherwise results may be unpredictable.

Incidentally, V & M makes an electronic version of the tee and they call it an Add-A-Valve. It's really a diverter but it plugs right into an existing set of remotes and gives 2 sets of remotes as outputs. Nice, neat, and clean setup. Not sure on price however.

/ Rear Remotes to run front attachment?? #7  
The neighbor I had who was in the full time hay business with a couple of big air-conditioned John Deeres, with front end loaders of course, ran those front end loaders off the rear remotes; just long hoses plugged into them and routed to the front. I was a little surprised, but he said he'd never used a tractor with a joystick control for the front end loader.

/ Rear Remotes to run front attachment?? #8  
The valve for my remotes is mounted under the FEL valve. I made a manifold to route all the hoses and put the QD in.
It is mounted on FEL support bracket.
620d987067992-hydraulic-tip-n-tilt-ok-2-41075-frontcon1.jpg

/ Rear Remotes to run front attachment?? #9  
My L3130 Kubota has 3 auxillary (rear remote) valves. One has hoses only to the front; the second is teed to front and rear: the third is run to the rear. Works like a charm as the front only works my grapple or tree shear (shear); the teed one is used with the tree shear (rotate); the third is used with the top link. I will used the second with a hydraulic side link (tilt) when I install that. When I use the third for the tilt function I won't be needing it for the shear rotate function.

I have thought about teeing both one and two; don't have a need right now but it can be easily done.

Verrnon