Can you increase FEL lifting?

/ Can you increase FEL lifting? #21  
John Bud... Great job...
Kendall69.. you are good to go, I still recommend a pressure gauge measurement.
JC-jetro.. great photos for your model, interesting to know it is adjustable with a wrench!

/ Can you increase FEL lifting? #22  
I just want to reinforce what the others have said about using a pressure gauge. We had a member here on TBN that dropped a shim pack in his tractor, then used it for a few minutes. He couldn't believe the difference. He then decided to check the pressure and it was almost 4000 psi. It is a wonder something didn't break or blow up.
Several members passed a gauge around for about a year to check and set their NH tractors. There were many of these tractors that had the pressure from a few pounds to a couple of hundred pounds below spec. It is very common to have the factory setting below spec, but very rarely above spec.

/ Can you increase FEL lifting?
john_bud, you see, it's guys like you that made this site invaluable.

Where on the planet are you able to get an assist like that. Wouldn't it be great if every manufacturer did what people doe here. Drop a request and get this kind of help.

john_bud, youdaman for sure.

Where did you get that slick manual? Is that a dealer item?

/ Can you increase FEL lifting? #24  
Kendall69 said:
john_bud, you see, it's guys like you that made this site invaluable.

Where on the planet are you able to get an assist like that. Wouldn't it be great if every manufacturer did what people doe here. Drop a request and get this kind of help.

john_bud, youdaman for sure.

Where did you get that slick manual? Is that a dealer item?

Gawrsh.... you guys are making me blush!

The manual is from the dealer. When I negotiated for the tractor, I used the old "throw in the manual and you have a deal" line. It goes for about a hundred bucks, if memory serves. I also have the assembly manual for the tractor, owners manual for the loader and 2 copies of the tractor owners manual. They come in handy. Although the Work Shop Manual, (knock on wood) only for helping others.

jb