kubota

/ kubota #1  

pumkin

i'm looking for a flex shaft for a kubota L185, they no longer make them. If anyone has one or knows someone who has them please advise. The part number is 70050-00705. I need it to run a pump for a loader. thanks Bob

/ kubota #2  
Maybe TractorSmart.com folks could help you out.

/ kubota
Thanks for the info Tom, I just went their and they can't help me.

/ kubota #4  
Pumkin

Tell us (me) more about you L185. Not many of us on here with one of these old beauties.

Updta eyour profile too !

Cheers

/ kubota #5  
Well there is only three options you have. One is there is a Kit for a FRt Pto that can sometimes be modified to work with a pump. Two there is a block that you can hook the loader to the tractor hyd, but it is slow. Three you can hook the pump to the PTO on the rear shaft! BUT then you loose the pto for other attachments.

/ kubota #6  
I'd research what parts are interchangeable/ used on the other older L series Kubotas for example my old L4150 is has a lot of L3750 in it cause most of the parts are interchangeable same part #s etc but for some reason most tractor junkyards only list it for a 3750 rarely listing a part #. I'll put it this way when I need a used part NLM I look for a junked 3750 first then cross reference the number/ part 9/10 times they are the same thing. good luck.