The Pour

/ The Pour #21  
Re: We Have Wood!

Looks like you are about a week, or so ahead of me. We got our plan narrowed down.[a real LONG story. Man this is hard./w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif] Builder getting out to us some prices of changes, and a rough draft of the contract to look over. He will be coming down to the lot to check it out on tuesday. Its on the way!/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Hoping to be starting mid, to late april. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ The Pour

Paul, with our silly weather you and MDNY may catch up to us on our building projects. The framers didn't work yesterday due to cold, wind, rain, sleet, snow. Probably won't this morning either as it was still snowing a bit and only 18 degrees /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif Not a big deal, we're just real anxious to see progress at this point. On the other hand, I do want them to do a good job so nicer weather should help that.

I met my wife for lunch yesterday and we picked out brick for the chimney. This is too much fun /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ The Pour #23  

Well, we were hoping to start the begening of March. As you all know, that has come and gone. We were thinking of getting a jump on spring, with the mild winter we had. Glad we draged our feet! Snow, cold wind, just nasty weather the last few weeks./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif Oh well, we cant move into the new house till after aug. anyway, so no use rushing.

/ The Pour #24  

Hang in there, the weather will change soon.

I was supposed to spread limestone this weekend, but forget it. Too cold. BRRRR!

/ The Pour

<font color=blue>Hang in there, the weather will change soon.</font color=blue>

Yeah, I know... if you don't like the weather in Michiana, just wait a minute.

Ironically, we get our camper out of winter storage tomorrow. I've never pulled it in the snow, might be interesting /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ The Pour #26  

Rob,

I am glad we are running behind. It snowed a few inches today, but it is cold, high winds and ice everywhere. I got the plans today, payed the architect. Mtg the builder tomorrow and bank next week. It is all coming together. Mid to late April at this point. Gettin cabin fever.