Photo Posting How To

/ Photo Posting How To #101  
testing
IMG_0094.jpg

/ Photo Posting How To #102  
Re: Photo Posting How I Do IT, to get large pictures in the Post

I am using Windows 8.1, with the pictures stored in "My Documents"/"My Pictures". I created a folder "4 TBN", that I copy pictures into that I want to post.

Double click "Reply With Quote" or "Reply to Thread", This puts you in the advanced mode and opens a form to type in.

View attachment 401215
Type the message and put the cursor where you want the picture to be, then at the top there are three rows of icons, Insert Image is in the middle row, sixth icon from the right, (the picture frame with a tree). Click "Insert Image", click "From Computer" (if not highlighted), click "Choose Files", find the folder with your pictures, select the ones you want, click "Open", click "Upload Files".

After the pictures appear, double click on the picture and select the size that you want and click "Ok".

View attachment 401218

Click "Preview Post" at the lower right to see if you need to make any changes, then click "Submit Reply".

There are other procedures for pictures stored on the internet, but I don't do that.

I can get the pic into the message ok but I don't know how to resize it once it is there. How do I do that on this iPad?

image.jpg

/ Photo Posting How To #103  

I can get the pic into the message ok but I don't know how to resize it once it is there. How do I do that on this iPad?

View attachment 419150

No experience with iPad.

Does double tap on the picture work?

/ Photo Posting How To #104  

No, I tried that.

/ Photo Posting How To #105  
   / Photo Posting How To #106  

I guess I'll have to go to the big computer (windows) if I want to post a bigger pic! Unless somebody chimes in on how to do it with an iPad (I always do TBN on the iPad) :confused3:

/ Photo Posting How To #107  
I guess I'll have to go to the big computer (windows) if I want to post a bigger pic! Unless somebody chimes in on how to do it with an iPad (I always do TBN on the iPad) :confused3:

Get the TBN app

/ Photo Posting How To #108  

I know this is old and my android method may not help.

On my android stuff I scroll to the bottom of the page and touch the full site link. It then displays just as it would on a computer. The image icon interface doesn't work from there but touching the advanced link and using the upload option below the reply window does.

/ Photo Posting How To #109  
Old post and thank you all for the read... But is photobucket the only source for external pics.. I am trying to use onedrive and the links on my posts in projects for my homestead thread are appearing broken

/ Photo Posting How To #110  
Tapatalk is the phone/tablet app and adds photos from its own server. You Don't have to do anything extra. Just attach it to your post and send your message.