Photo Posting How To

/ Photo Posting How To #111  
Thanks for the info Joe.. Unfortunately there is no possible way to store what I have on my phone and I generally use a computer to do my TBN's reading and posts. But I have literally 100's of pics already in the cloud on Onedrive. I am thinking its not compatible with this site and I cant share the pics from there, here.

/ Photo Posting How To #112  
Thanks for the info Joe.. Unfortunately there is no possible way to store what I have on my phone and I generally use a computer to do my TBN's reading and posts. But I have literally 100's of pics already in the cloud on Onedrive. I am thinking its not compatible with this site and I cant share the pics from there, here.

My pictures are on Onedrive, I will try to post one from there, using my computer:

5610 3 Point.jpg

Seems to have worked. :thumbsup:

This is the path:

od.JPG

test.JPG

Did you read post #98, above? http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/photos/107314-photo-posting-how-post3967120.html#post3967120

/ Photo Posting How To #113  
I did but I think I figured out how you are doing it and the main difference between how I was doing it. You used the app on your desktop vs. me using the URL provided straight from the onedrive web site. I will try again later and post the results.. Thank you for your help and showing me the screen shots

/ Photo Posting How To #114  
Xfaxman, Is that Onedrive app available and or work on for Window 7, hate to mess up my laptop. Or do I need that at all to post a picture directly from my laptop to TBN? If not do you know where that path is?

/ Photo Posting How To #115  
Xfaxman, Is that Onedrive app available and or work on for Window 7, hate to mess up my laptop. Or do I need that at all to post a picture directly from my laptop to TBN?

If not do you know where that path is?
No, you don't need OneDrive. Just put the cursor where you want the picture to be in the post, then click the picture frame icon where I drew the arrow in the snip below:
pf.JPG

That brings up this, then click "Choose Files":
ii.JPG

Use this line to show the path to your pictures.

file.JPG

Read post #98 again, you can figure it out: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/photos/107314-photo-posting-how-post3967120.html#post3967120

/ Photo Posting How To #116  
Photobucket Sucks
It used to be great but lately my pics won't show up and they keep pestering me trying to be Ad free for 99c a month. Any other good hosts out there? Image Shack went greedy and wanted money too so i dropped them.

/ Photo Posting How To #117  
For TBN it is best not to use an offsite photo hosting site.

Just upload directly from your computer.

I don't know about smart phones, except the pictures are much bigger than necessary. :thumbdown:

/ Photo Posting How To #118  
For TBN it is best not to use an offsite photo hosting site.

Just upload directly from your computer.

I don't know about smart phones, except the pictures are much bigger than necessary. :thumbdown:

Both points can not be emphasized enough! And repeating them is needed.

I have uploaded more than 1000 different pix to TBN, and they are all still there. Some of them for more
than 10 years.

I always edit them down to about 1000 x 800 pixels (H x V) to fit most computer screens. That means about
100-200 KB.

Any "free" posting site can delete photos at any time. My website at Verizon.com (my landline/internet company)
did not charge extra for web space. They suddenly deleted my home page with no warning.

/ Photo Posting How To #119  
Re: Photo Posting How I Do IT, to get large pictures in the Post

I can change the size of your picture, that is Medium above and Full Size below.

View attachment 419157

How did you change the size of the picture? I am trying but I couldn't figure out how?