Inserting Pictures as clickable thumbnails using Imageshack
ImageShack can also be used to host photos that are clickable. It is very easy because you don't even have to register.
This is what it ends up looking like (without the banner at the bottom) :
- Just fill in the boxes on the home page with your photo location and your email address if you want.
- Imageshack can even resize the photo for you, it reccomends 640 x 480 PX.
- Clicking on remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail will make the little bar that tells you how big an image is go away.
- Then click host it.
- You then need to take the box at the top of the screen that says Thumbnail for Forums. It is the second one down.
- Select it, then right click and click on copy.
- Then paste the code in where you would write your message; like with Photobucket.
With the banner at the bottom :
If you register with them by giving them your email address, you will be able to find the pictures you uploaded before and use them again in another message.
The problem I find with ImageShack is that it is hard to keep track of all the pictures and they put advertising on the page when you click on the thumbnail.
There is a FAQ sheet here.