Kubota B-7500
Me and my bota on the homestead.

Attachments

• 35-118677-Image004.gif
    35-118677-Image004.gif
    140.8 KB · Views: 110
   / Picture try #2  
Crown,
Nice picture, nice tractor. A Man and his Tractor, at one with nature. You just have to love the feeling.

/ Picture try #3  
Nice shot, Jeff!
smile.gif

If you're experimenting, you might try using the jpg format for photographic images. It gives you better colors and you can choose how much compression you need.

Also, if you want to shoot hi-res picts and later reduce them to the recommended 800 pixels or less width, you might enjoy reviewing the <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=photos&Number=73983&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1#Post73983>Downsizing</A> thread from way back when.

And anytime you want even more unsolicited advice, many people say I'm full of it! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Picture try #5  
<font color=blue>& his capacity</font color=blue>

Hmmm... /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif Think I'll send some snow your way this weekend, Bill.
wink.gif

/ Picture try #6  
Nice looking setup and your mowing already..we just enter mud season up here.

/ Picture try
Harv,
I had it in jpg format but I could not reduce it in order to post it. I will reread the downsizing post and eventually I will get it . Persistance will pay off. Thanks for all the info.
Crown

/ Picture try #8  
<font color=blue>had it in jpg format but I could not reduce it in order to post it</font color=blue>

You probably just need to fiddle with your image software a little, Crown. You can reduce the file size considerably by scaling, cropping and/or increasing the compression.
wink.gif

/ Picture try
Harv,
Another try!!

Attachments

• 35-120219-Image004.jpg
    35-120219-Image004.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 88
   / Picture try #10  
That's an interesing variation on your original post, Crown.
smile.gif

It's a jpg fer sure, and the file size is slightly smaller, but the image size got bigger! I'm guessing you used quite a bit of compression in order to shrink the byte count, but it probably cost you some image quality. Hard to say for sure without seeing what you're starting with, but let's see if you can resize it down to, say, 640 x 480, and use a higher quality compression (less compression). Betcha that would look really good.
wink.gif