Tractor
    Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags

Default Nice to be Young

Maybe if I clean the snow off the seat Gramps will give me a ride.

I watched him when he started it so maybe I'll give it a try.

Sure don't want my mother to see me out here..

Maybe I'll get the loader going and move some snow...

No wonders gramps stays out all day working with his tractor. He always told me not to tell Grandma its fun. Guess I'll keep the secret..

Merry Christmas to all....

Tractor
    1986 MF 1040, 1942 Farmall A, 1949 Farmall Super A

Default Re: Nice to be Young

Evenin John,
    Gee those are great shots !!! I told both my boys, Im semi retired now, and would make a great GrandPop ! nO body seems terribly interested in elevating my status to Grand Pop !
    scotty

,,,course,,it is gas,and gas is,,well,gas,,so,,but it kills the @#$$ oughta them yellow jackets,,,thingy

http://www.tractorbynet.com/content/...onth-scott_vt/

Tractor

Time flies and you'll be one before you know it. The innocence on the young ones faces is all too precious. I'm enjoying it as they are young and hopefully will be able to help them in their stressful times as teens.

Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Your grandson and his hat are priceless! Nice photos. When he's a teenager, you can add to his stress by showin' those pictures to his friends.
    Jim

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

John Great pictures! I am sure he will be helping you very soon, heck you will have to stay inside and let him do the plowing.

Tractor
    YMG2000D

Thanks for the photos! Priceless.

I know it sounds corny, but I remind myself every morning that my two boys are a gift and I will do no greater thing than be "DAD" Then they wake up!

Tractor

Kids sure make life interesting. My parents said they're glad they grew up in their era and I said the same. Now my kids look at me like I'm an ole guy. I remember taking slide rule in college to figure out logarithums. A calculator was probably still a sketch in the patent office at that time. I really enjoy my grandkids and I hope they'll remember me later in life.

Tractor
    Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554

Do you ever take the little guy to the dealership? They are a lot of fun in the showroom with all the tractors.

I take Ava to my NH dealer quite a bit if I am going to joke around with my friend who is the salesman. They usually have three tractors parked in there. Last time they had a lawn mower, TZ and a TT. Ava sat on all three but didn't want to leave the TT. She buckled up and turned on the flashers and was set to go. I am just glad they didn't leave a key in the tractor as she knows what those are for

They are great pictures and I am sure you were having as much fun as he was. The way time is flying by I am sure he will be driving your tractor before you know it I am looking forward to the day I can teach Ava how to operate a tractor safely and properly. My friend Alicia is 18 and has been running my hay operation when I am not able since she was 16. Her dad taught her how to run all their equipment and when he gave up haying she started working for me. I would love for Ava to grow up like her as she is smart and knows to shut equipment down if something is wrong. If she doesn't know how to fix it she calls me or her father for help. She started college now and I hope she will still be able to help me hay as she is very valuable to me and I don't mind paying her appropriately. It is nice to have someone around to give myself a break after 6-8 hours or if I want to take Ava somewhere

God must love stupid people; He made so many