Look what was beside the house..

/ Look what was beside the house.. #1  

thatguy

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320
We normally see 3 to 4 deer at a time in the fields around our house, but never anything like this..

The really sad/bad thing is we have a 'no hunting' convenant for our subdivision.. So I am NOT suppose to be hunting behind the house, but shhhh dont tell anyone I may just have to slide back there sometime with the bow..

Sorry about the blurriness.. These were taken hastely with my new Canon S5 three lots (700 to 800 ft) down from us..

Attachments

• Deer1.JPG
    Deer1.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 607
  • Deer2.JPG
    Deer2.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 417
  • Deer3.JPG
    Deer3.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 406
  • Deer4.JPG
    Deer4.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 420
   / Look what was beside the house.. #2  
Herding up for the winter.

/ Look what was beside the house.. #3  
I lived in a place like that once, next to a conservatory, neighbors posted yard signs "eat deer, the other white meat" because the deer grazed their gardens. Often thought about clubbing one myself.

:rolleyes:

/ Look what was beside the house.. #4  
thatguy said:
We normally see 3 to 4 deer at a time in the fields around our house, but never anything like this..

The really sad/bad thing is we have a 'no hunting' convenant for our subdivision.. So I am NOT suppose to be hunting behind the house, but shhhh dont tell anyone I may just have to slide back there sometime with the bow..

Sorry about the blurriness.. These were taken hastely with my new Canon S5 three lots (700 to 800 ft) down from us..

Ummm no ... that's not the sad thing at all. The sad things is that those animals have lost their habitat and have no other place to go.

Most likely, those numbers will rise.

That my friend, is the sad thing.
:eek: