Tractor
BX2200, BCS 735
Can't be far away can it?

Attachments

• Wtn4Sprng2.JPG
    Wtn4Sprng2.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 258
   / Come on Spring #2  
Thats a nice picture. It's just around the corner and I'm ready. Glade I don't live up north anymore. I hate cabin fever.
Lee

/ Come on Spring
Those are the Dogwood buds, everything here was covered with ice last night and this morning, trees really weighted down.

Attachments

• Wntrgrp5.JPG
    Wntrgrp5.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 185
  • Wntrgrp3.JPG
    Wntrgrp3.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 151
  • Wntrgrp1.JPG
    Wntrgrp1.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Whtrgrp2.JPG
    Whtrgrp2.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 168
   / Come on Spring #4  
Looks like freezing rain hit your area.
Real pretty, but probably nasty!

/ Come on Spring #5  
Looks like you are having a cold spell. We've been fortunate the last week or two with the nice weather we've been having and another week of nice weather predicted. Have a number of early spring flowers in bloom and this morning A saw a lot of daphies in bloom down the road a piece. I'm sure we'll regret it in a few weeks as the fruit trees stat to bloom and a frost hit us.

/ Come on Spring
Sounds like Oregon is way ahead of us, I'm really getting the fever to start gardening, but that's another two months off around here then I will put out some garlic and maybe some potatoes and sweet peas, can't come too soon.

/ Come on Spring #7  
Here in the Western valley we normally have a fairly mild winter as our winter weather comes out of the SW. We're about a month away from being able to plant early season veggie crops and main season crops usually don't get planted until late April to mid May.

I got out on the garden yesterday and broke the ground with the tiller. Should help out with the soil drying out to where I can work it better.

The daffodils I saw this AM are about 2 weeks early for the early varieties and some won't be blooming for a month. All the stores are getting in there first batch of spring plants. I'm getting ready for spring.