Not Exactly Plowing, BUT . . .

/ Not Exactly Plowing, BUT . . . #11  
Nick,
Nice job. If the tractor and blade wasnt there you could of said it was plowed and gotten away with it/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

My place is super rocky/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif and I was out there rototilling and picking up rocks out of the garden yesterday.

Leo sure looks at home on the ole picnic table/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Not Exactly Plowing, BUT . . . #12  
Nick,
I have a Shephard/Retriever mix. Looks a lot like Leo.

/ Not Exactly Plowing, BUT . . . #14  
opps forgot the pic

Attachments

• 35-132860-MVC-001S.JPG
    35-132860-MVC-001S.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 137
   / Not Exactly Plowing, BUT . . . #15  
<font color=blue>I have never found rock one in the soil</font color=blue>

Mind if I plant a tetherball pole at your place, Nick?
crazy.gif

/ Not Exactly Plowing, BUT . . . #16  
He's a great looking dog and appears very interested in the camera(man)! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Not Exactly Plowing, BUT . . . #17  
Harv, after the luck you had, while you might not hit a rock, I'm sure there'd be an old foundation or a stone wall buried nearby you'd find. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif If they call someone who finds water with a stick a dowser, what do they call someone who finds rock with a tractor? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Not Exactly Plowing, BUT . . .
Harv,

Yeah, I did think of you when I posted that line. And sure, I'd take a tetherball pole, only 3,000 or so miles away, hope ya got a trailer. No kids to play with it, though, save this 30 yr old kid, and my toys tend to be more metallic in nature, and heavier./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif It really would have been a 1/2 hr job with a PHD at my place.

All,
I sorta lied. While rotatilling I found one rock, about the size of both fists held together. Other than that 1 or 2 stones that don't count.

Thanks for the comments on Leo. Yeah, he is a great dog. And if I could keep him from walking on my tomato plants, and get him to keep the bunnies from clear cutting my tomato plants we'll have a nice year.

Nick