My Stealth Cam I590 pictures

/ My Stealth Cam I590 pictures #31  
Eddie, here that that fine Gobbler strutting his stuff already on February 2, 2009. He's either an Eastern or Oceola as we have both here! :D

Gobbler.jpg

/ My Stealth Cam I590 pictures
That really is a great looking turkey!!! I just wish we had some in my area. The Fish & Game, State Biologists and Ag Extensions along with a buch of landowners are working on it, so I'm hopeful that one day, I'll be able to see something like that on my land.

Thanks,
Eddie

/ My Stealth Cam I590 pictures #33  
Got a trail camera for Christmas this year. Finally put it out a few weeks ago, and this was a couple of the first pictures I got from it. My daughters are 7 and 10 years old, and they have been all excited about setting it up and seeing what results we could get.

These pictures made the entire process worth it. The looks on their faces when I opened up the pictures on the computer was priceless. Looking forward to a lot more quality time in the woods with the girls trying to duplicate these results.

Attachments

• MDGC1244.JPG
    MDGC1244.JPG
    270.1 KB · Views: 154
  • MDGC1245.JPG
    MDGC1245.JPG
    807.3 KB · Views: 270
   / My Stealth Cam I590 pictures
JJBat150,

Welcome to TBN.

Your pics are VERY COOL !!!!!!

She looks like she's really trying to figure out what it is. I'm sure this will add allot of fun for your girls. Are they looking for tracks and other animal sign? Mine will point out a hog or deer track, and try to figure out the other tracks. When we go into the woods, they are now looking for sign of what's been there and where it's gone.

Allot of that is from the pictures we've seen on the game camera. They know what the animal looks like, so when we see a track, we might follow it, or just wonder what it was doing and when it was there.

Eddie

/ My Stealth Cam I590 pictures #35  
These pictures made the entire process worth it. The looks on their faces when I opened up the pictures on the computer was priceless. Looking forward to a lot more quality time in the woods with the girls trying to duplicate these results.

The doe will stop by next week to order reprints and framed sets for all her relatives.:rolleyes:;)

/ My Stealth Cam I590 pictures #36  
Good looking pictures you have there. Here are a few bucks I got on the cam this season. My brother-in-law got a good bobcat picture last year, he is on this board, I will see if he can post it.

ICAM0008-1.jpg

Deer7-0812.jpg

TTC_0283.jpg

IM000035-1.jpg

Jim

/ My Stealth Cam I590 pictures #38  
   / My Stealth Cam I590 pictures #40  
Thanks for sharing czechson!, Here is the one I liked best out of that string.
Kinda creepy!!! Just think guys, he could be behind you some AM while walking to your stand! Yikes!!!

Last edited: