23.3 KB · Views: 100
   / My Favorite Helper
Earlier today

Attachments

• 35-150243-MVC-005S.JPG
    35-150243-MVC-005S.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 98
   / My Favorite Helper #4  
Ahhh...the best friend and helper a man could have!

/ My Favorite Helper #5  
My helper also right out straight most of the time as well. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ My Favorite Helper #6  
Welsh Corgi. Great dogs. My mother had one a long time ago, as did one of my brothers and my sister. I have always thought of them as vertically challenged GSD's /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ My Favorite Helper
Wal,
Were you asking if he is a Welsh Corgi? I got him from a shelter on the day before he was to meet his Maker. The vet tells me he is German Shepard and Golden Retriever mix.
He weighs about 65 lbs, quit a bit larger than a Corgi /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif.

/ My Favorite Helper #8  
Wow! was I fooled. Although now that I studied the last photo (standing up), I see his legs are longer than a Corgi's. Sure seems to have a Corgi face though. I wonder if theres some Corgi somewhere in his heritage?

/ My Favorite Helper #9  
<font color=blue>Welsh Corgi. Great dogs.</font color=blue>

Great for what?/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif Folks next door have a registered one. I think it looks like a beautiful dog's head on a guinea pig's body, and the sloppering'est mutt I ever saw./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif But of course it's a friendly little critter; just looking for anyone that'll play, and sometimes I think it got too attached to me during the 2 months I took care of it while they were staying at the hospital with their baby.

/ My Favorite Helper
Wal,
I'd say he stands about 12"taller than a Corgi, and about 30-40 lbs heavier.